Important Warning issue
1. When spindle speed over 8000 rpm, the tools has to be within G2.5 (mm/sec) through dynamic balance inspection
2. Do not use air to blow chips off the spindle. It may cause chips or coolant to enter the bearing of spindle and make the spindle burn out.
3. Please make sure all chips are removed regularly and at the end of each job. Failure to perform cleaning regularly may damage the machine and block the circulation of coolant.
4. The machine requires a minimum 6~6.5kg/cm2 of air pressure. The machine will stop operation and display alarm signal if the air pressure is lower than 6.5kg/cm2.
5. Unexpected objects may fly out, and cause injury. 1. Keep the doors closed during machining. 2. Keep interlocks and other safety devices in place and functioning at all time.
6. Please don’t step on or stand on the telescopic guard. Otherwise damage may be caused to the guard or people.