How To Change Y Axis Ball Screw
- Move Y axis to home.
- Remove Y hand wheel, remove cover of Y motor and loose 4 screws M6 of servo motor to remove the belt out of the pulley.
- Take off 4 socket cap screws M10 and 2 pins to remove Y axis bracket. How to remove pin. Using M4 screw and spacer to remove, look picture.
4. Use hand turn ball screw let the nut of ball screw moves out litter bit for easy take off the aluminum oil tube.
Never move ball screw out of the nut
5. Remove 5 screws -M6 at the nut, and use wrench M8 to remove the nut of oil tube.
6. Now, the ball screw free to remove