Adjust Carousel When Tool Index Move Heavy
1.Turn off power. Remove all the screws to take out the automatic cover.
2. Remove 4 screws M4 under carousel.
3. Remove 3 socket cap screws M6 and take carousel motor out.
4. After take out the carousel’s motor, the carousel free. Use hand to move the carousel, if the carousel move heavy not so smooth, we have adjust the lock nut, release a little bit and check again until carousel moves not heavy but not so loose.
5. Carousel motor.
· Move Z-axis all the way up, bring carousel in under MDI type: M80 (holding Aux 12).
· Remove Retention knob of tool holder and put it in carousel. Jog Z-axis down slowly and use hand move carousel to the key of spindle fix in slot of tool holder. Now, put carousel 's motor back and tigh back the screws . Check orientation spindle.