Replace Sliding Cylinder of Carousel
- Move Z- axis all the way up to Home position.
- Turn off power.
- Turn off Air-Release Air
- Use hands push the carousel in.
- Remove two censors In and Out. Just loose 4 screws M8, do not remove them.
- Remove the Air hoses.
- Put carousel out and remove the hexagon nuts, use wrench 26.
- Remove 4 screws M8 and take out the Cylinder.
- Remove the speed controller plate and put them back to the new Cylinder.
Install the new cylinder
- Push carousel out.
- Put new the Cylinder in and tighten 4 screws M8, hexagon nuts and the speed controller plate, air hoses, 2 censors.
- Use the hands to push the carousel in and out to check.
- Turn on power and hook up the air.
- Check the left censor should be on when carousel out. If No, moving the left censor until it on.
- Machine goes to Home position.
- Bring carousel IN. Under MDI, type M80 while hold Aux12 and press cycle start. Make sure the left censor is off and the right censor should be on. If the right light censor is not on, you have to move the right censor until it on.
- Bring carousel In and Out couple time make sure the censors are right position, and right position for the tool change when carousel in.